What is a Cloud Smart Strategy?
“Cloud Smart” is an approach that emphasizes the selective adoption of cloud technologies based on meeting specific business criteria, specifically safety and security risks. We believe that businesses should adopt cloud technologies when they make sense financially and when they meet rigid security standards. We help guide our clients through this process, helping them set appropriate business criteria in order to make the adoption of cloud technologies a fluid process.
VIRTUAL PRIVATE SERVERS ON MICROSOFT AZURE
- Run your business applications without buying server equipment
- Secure access from your office or home
- Backups stored in many geographic locations
BUSINESS CONTINUITY AND DISASTER RECOVERY
- Offsite backups for systems still running in your office
- Backup and archive retention for cloud or on premise systems
BUSINESS APPLICATIONS AND COMMUNICATION
- Office365 productivity applications
- Phone systems (unified communication)
- Business applications for accounting, marketing/sales, line of business, etc.
Tell us about your company, your technology and your business results goals. We’ll help you get there.